Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

So I have always wondered this and maybe you can help me get a better idea of what girls think because my friend and I have a little bet going on about this topic. So this question is mainly targeted towards women.



So, assuming a guy was in shape, decent pecks, fairly tan, would you prefer your man to be 100% smooth on the chest because you think it looks more sexy or would you prefer him not to get rid of the hair because maybe you like the chest hair?



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

little chest hair is not bad! but to much is not good.



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

smooth it is.



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

100% smooth on the chest is much more attractive. shows off their body more



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

I personally don't like chest hair but if someone had it, and I really liked them, I wouldn't care. If a girl likes you enough, chest hair won't bother them as long as you are clean.



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

NO HAIR. get rid of it I think it's gross (at least way too much of it)



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

Little chest hair for man is better he will be attractive and sexy than smooth



Girls: Chest hair or NO Chest hair? wht do u like it or not ?

I like a little chest hiar but not as much or no chest hair is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment