Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What makes a voice sexy? Why do people tell me my voice is sexy when I have a sore throat?

As the above =)



Many times when I get a sore throat, people 'compliment' me that my voice became sexy. lol



1) So what actually makes a voice sexy? I dont seem to get what actually can be so sexy about a voice. I mean, Im usually more turned on by stylish hair, well defined facial features or a nice body. Hmn maybe Im weird



2) Does this sore throat = sexy voice happens to everyone?



PS I wonder which category this question it should be in, cos it certainly isnt a health problem exactly.. lol



What makes a voice sexy? Why do people tell me my voice is sexy when I have a sore throat?

ME TOO!!! Its probly because your voice gets very low soft and you drag your words out more, kind of sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment