Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

I look exacly like my avatar. Brown eyes brownish/black hair, dark skin. I have great abs. I think I am sexy. I am part mexican like 5% black 20% native american and the rest puerto rican.



My name is Luis ( u say it the mexican way, not the white way)



No I am not looking for a lady I just wanted to know.



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

Lol, Luis! WTF?! Where IS UR avatar? He's hot guys. Trust me.



u HoMo!!!



Fuc k en luis! lol



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

would be able to judge if there was an avatar to see



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

not me



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

how dont got yo pic



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

how lod are you email me cause you sound fine and i AM MEXICAN,PUERTO RICAN AND BLACK



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

You look like a gray smiley face? You poor schmuck!



BTW, what is the Mexican way? I've made it with almost every Mexican puta I've ever met! No wonder there's so many of you!



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

I really can't say... I expect you will get that answer from the reaction you attract from women/girls/homosexuals that see you in the flesh.



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

i think you is so sexy



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

ur avatar doesnt show but email me a pic. o and if u r like that ur hot



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

Your avatar is a gray-and-white smiley face...o.O



Ladies... Who thinks I am sexy???

you look like a mexican i mean a smiley face! and No

No comments:

Post a Comment