Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Which Shampoo for volume and body??!! HELP!!?

I'm trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. I have fine hair and straight. I need body and volume!! Thinking about Bedhead superstar or big sexy hair? Any use these products and have reviews?? Thanks!



Which Shampoo for volume and body??!! HELP!!?

uhhhmpp... for me i think its...pantene pro-v shampoo..



its much cheaper than the other product...and u can use..



hotoil treatment in your home....i usually do that... and it can help alot to make my hair become healtier!!!hope i can halp u!!!%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; linzei!!



Which Shampoo for volume and body??!! HELP!!?

use dove proage



dont get me wrong its not only for old people



ive even used it and im still in teens



it gave my hair heaps volume and smelt pretty nice too



i have full straiight hair too and proage made my hair look lively



Which Shampoo for volume and body??!! HELP!!?

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Shampoo and Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment