Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Styling Products + Help!!?

well ive always been horrible at hair



and i have about 5 products from sexy hair, to paul mitchell, and other random brands



will somebody PLEASE tell me, what brand/model of styling product is best to get that piecey, seperated look



Styling Products + Help!!?

Redken Water Wax works great to get that separated look. Plus a little goes a long way, so the tub should last you quite awhile.



Styling Products + Help!!?

My friend told me that you are suppossed to use pomade. Its pretty thick/gluish. I think it works, depending on how long your hair is.



Styling Products + Help!!?

Go to a beauty store and ask them to help you I like Bed Head But my hair has not been short for awhile so I can't remember which one i used. I find that going to a place where people no what they are talking about and asking for help is the best way of getting what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment