Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help! I need volume!?

I have semi wavy/curly limp hair. Does anyone know of any volumizing products I can use? I've already tried Big Sexy Hair %26amp; Vavoom but neither of them give me volume. Please help!



Help! I need volume!?

Amplify by Matrix.



Apply at ROOTS.



Mousse



Dry hair as usual.



Bend over and spray hair spray while you're upside down. Don't stand up until it's dry.



Gently style hair with a pick. If you're too rough, you'll lose the volume.



Debbie



Debbie



Help! I need volume!?

i was gunna say big sexy hair..but guess not.



idk what else. that works for me.



Help! I need volume!?

Im sorry princess but i dont know what you should do for your hair



uhmm have you tries Pantene Pro-V?



or Sunsilk products?



Help! I need volume!?

flip your hair and then spray with hair spray. wait 30 seconds and then flip back up. Its instant volume. but as for a product pantene makes great volumizing ones or bed head.



Help! I need volume!?

To be honest most product that claim 'volume' do not work, the best thing to do is just use a good mousse on wet hair and blow drying it with a large roller brush and lift it us as you dry, you can direct heat under the hair slighty but not to much otherwise you will get alot of fly away hairs! Gd Lk!



And if your going to use hairspray dont use alot of it, as it can make it look grease ecpecially if your applying it to the roots to add volume.



Help! I need volume!?

You will probably get better volume from a hair cut that promotes it, such as layering (you can layer without losing length). with semi curly hair and the right cut, you can have the hair that you want. best of luck!



Help! I need volume!?

Blow dry upside down, that's what I do.



I use volumizing gel and or moose



Try teasing and hairspraying.



Help! I need volume!?

Try Pantene Or Herbal Essences.



Help! I need volume!?

GUTS by Redken..works awesome!!! It's kinda like a mouse you just spray it on ur roots and style :) it's not too expensive either runs about 15-18 bucks at any beauty supply shop.



Help! I need volume!?

alot of people are going to say hold you head upside down and blow dry you can but i use pantene sheer voulme hairspray and iw ant ot try bedhead's superstar blow dry lotion and there queen for a day thicking hairspray as well



but i love my pantene sheer voulme hairsprays



Help! I need volume!?

ok i have the same kind of hair....but i have started to use tresseme products....i have started to use the volumising mouse which is brilliant ...basically all u do is after u have washed ur hair n it is still damp take a handfull of mouse and scrunch it through ur hair.....n then hair dry it with a brush n hair dryer.....n wallllllahhhh its done....



i hope i helped ....X

No comments:

Post a Comment