Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is dating a guy 2 years younger than you bad??

Okay well I went to teh mall with one of my graetest friends =D. his name is Chris and He's like my bff and I love him as afriend. Well he met with his friends at the mall. [We are all freshmens]. And well they had a friend but hes 2 grades younger than us but he's 13 and well we are all 14. And uhh hes taller than me though. he has sexy hair [emo hair] and yah hes sorta cute. Hes really nice. And apparently he thinks Im hot.. But i just found out that Chris [bff] like me! :[. And well he already asked him and I said no to him but in a nice way. But he still has feelings for me. The thing is that Chris and the guy are like sorta friends now? So now is it wrong to get with the guy or not?? And another thing I dont like is that his friends [freshmens] are soo anoying and they are horney bastards soo yah. So help anyone???



Is dating a guy 2 years younger than you bad??

Its not bad to date a guy 2 years younger then you but because he's friends with the guys who you rejected, it might cause some problems



Is dating a guy 2 years younger than you bad??

not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment